Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Im pissed everytime blogger fails to upload photos.
Then I'll always have to upload them one by one in imageshack.
Darn!
So I dont think I'll upload all of them.
If the pictures that you're seeing now has a cross with a white box,
please kindly refresh this page.
:D

Went to Palawan beach today!
Im super mad cos mum woke me up so early in the morning.
I always get grumpy when someone force me to wake up :/



Road to Sentosa.



New monorail?

The first thing when I reached Palawan,
I saw..



The new aqua park!



Opposite island.

To enter the aqua park,
you'll need to pay of cos.
1 hour = $5.
I cant play cos I have ____ :/
So yeah,
went over to have a look see.
& when the person in charge saw me,
she said,
"Hey girl! You want to go in & play? I wont charge you a single cent!"
Ahh wasted, will have to say no.



Fatherly & brotherly love :)

My brother shouted & shouted at me from afar.
"Look at jiejie!"
*Stares*



Slide down the iceberg!



& there you go :D



Me with a handsome bangla XD



Red instead of tanned faces :/

We saw a huskey & a baboon!
(Is it spelled like that? Oh wells.)



It looked away!! >:(





Lame thing we built :)

Went over to Vivo City after that to have our dinner.
Ate at The Chicken Rice Shop.
Finally,
at outlet opened at Vivo :D

Went to Candy Empire after dinner!
Omg that place seriously rocks.
Bought a 200 gram sweets & chocos,
& a bottle of jellybeans.
Which amounts to over $20.
Wow. O_O



My share! :D

Okay,
since Jie requested for me to put this up in my blog,
Her favourite choco is..



MARS :)

Went to walk around to wait for our food to be digested.
Lol :D





Big big boats.



Those small tiny things that looks like coloured ants are actually cable cars :D



Jellybeans!
My love :]



So many flavours to choose from.



Full of them.
Yay :D

Took me so much time to post this entry.
Blogger dont break down on me please!
Kept eating jellybeans nowadays.
Tooth decay :D
Okay,
Weizheng wants me to write something about him everyday.
3, he cracks me up all the time,
& he always calls me stupid!
Impressed? :]

Class outing this Saturday!
3/6! Please be able to make it :)
Meeting YZ & bestie eariler.
Saturday come quickly!
Cant wait.
Goodbye all :D

No comments: